Sometimes it’s the cop who needs to hit the floor…
Haunted by the worst case of my career, I knew only one way to exorcise the images from my mind, the victim from my soul …
- Inside the club, I scanned the room. He was here—Camden Snow—a sex god in the guise of unpretentious youth. Only his ice-blue eyes gave evidence of the Dom who took whomever he wished, whatever way he wanted, with a look and a nod. Merciless. Cam found me watching him and fixed me with his arctic gaze.
- This time, I didn’t walk away. He cocked an eyebrow.
- The last thing I needed was mercy. I dropped to my knees.
Three days after their explosive first encounter …
It was munch night at the most elite underground BDSM club in the Rockies…
- …relaxed and informal, highlighted by the weekly Matchstick Challenge game. Detective Sergeant Hunter Dane, reigning champion, looked forward to a relaxing evening to start his 3 days off. A few beers on the deck. A sexy interlude. Stumping a challenger with a new puzzle. Home early for a decent night’s sleep.
But some people are so deadly serious about their games.
- Now Hunt has a fresh body and a new puzzle to solve in twenty-four hours if he wants to find a killer.
And Dom Camden Snow comes along to help with a few games of his own in mind. Sherlock and John were never like this!
The complete text of the original novella On His Knees, the Hunt&Cam origin story, comprises Part One of this novel. Other books of this series, starting with Dancing Men, are available now exclusively on Amazon.